The IARS International Institute is pleased to announce a vacancy for an Associate to work on our Youth Empowerment and Innovation Project (YEIP). The post is offered under our IARS Associate Scheme, and the application deadline is 18thSeptember 13:00. Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face / online interview during the same week for an immediate start.
We have a simple online application process via this link https://www.iars.org.uk/content/IARSassociate
The full Job Description and more detailed information about the role can be access via this link.
The IARS Associate Scheme
In July 2018, we launched a new Membership Plan, which invites our Platinum Members to join our Associates Scheme in order to enable us to develop close relationships with like-minded experts who are able to provide services to IARS on a consultancy basis. Applicants will need to be IARS members or commit to joining IARS at the interview stage.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious Associate with experience in action research methods and with an interest in devising training tools for delivery in schools, universities, youth offending institutions and online. This is a key role that will work directly with the Director on IARS’ Youth Empowerment & Innovation Project, which aims to test new models for tacking youth violent radicalisation and marginalisation.
The Role, the application process and our offer
Our offer includes:
- 12 month consultancy contract (renewable and extendable depending on funding).
- £100 per day for 2 days (14 hours) per week. (Travel, subsistence and other expenses will be covered separately and with advance agreement with IARS).
- CPD accredited online and face-to-face training on research methods etc.
- Fully funded bursaries to travel abroad, and across the UK.
- Excellent networking opportunities internationally including working in partnership with 18 organisations and governments from 8 European countries.
- Work directly with IARS’ Founder Professor Gavrielides.
The hours can be worked remotely and flexibly during the week, but we would like our Associate to spend at least 3 days per month at our office in central London.